When energy vampires suck the life from you at work, you leave feeling exhausted and it is very difficult to refill your energy levels to carry on with life outside of work. What do you find that works to quickly raise your energy? I am not talking about physical energy to go out and play soccer, run a marathon, or exercise, I am talking about the spiritual kind. All matter is made up of energy, so if you have more energy leaving the body than going in, you will experience this drain in spiritual energy like in the vampire scenario. All things are made up of energy. Energy is constantly moving in and out of us. If our energy becomes depleted, we have to find new ways of replenishing it to feel at our best.
Have you tried to increase your spiritual energy and what have you tried?
Here are some ways that I researched to help you do that:
- Hang around positive people to increase your vibration
- Take a walk in nature and feel the sunshine on your face, notice the birds and all the pleasant sounds of nature
- Listen to uplifting music or meditation, like spa music
- Get enough sleep for holistic healing
- Perform acts of kindness for others
- Establish of pattern of gratitude for all the great things in your life – love, joy, peace, your health, etc.
Be mindful of your state of energy at all times. Have you ever noticed when you wake up in a great mood versus a bad mood and how simply talking to yourself to get out of that bad mood is all it takes? Once you are on to your subconscious mind you can call it out for the bad moods and instantly change your mindset from negative to positive.
If this hasn’t worked for you, another technique I like to use is writing in your journal about your feelings or mood. If you write about the feelings, you will quickly be able to identify your negative mindset and change your perspective. How does this really work?
Write about your experience or bad feelings that seem to hanging over your head. Why do you feel this way, what are the sources of the feelings? Do you feel angry? Why do feel angry? Are the feelings coming from a place of fear? Is there some major change that your mindset is reacting to? Get to the bottom of it and then you can state the simple facts of this experience. When you state the facts and remove the feelings around the experience, you can begin to release the negative energy that is weighing you down. You can make room for new positive feelings and space to attract more positive to you.
Did you ever hear that saying “you have a black cloud over your head”, this negative energy or mindset can attract more of the same to you and before you know it, your always paying attention to the negativity around you. Like energy attracts like. So if you are putting out negative feelings, are in a bad mood, or plain cranky, then the universe is going to respond by bringing you more of the same. I suggest you become very aware of this phenomena to master the Law of Attraction and manifesting success for yourself.
I would love to help you learn more about using the Law of Attraction to change your work situation and start focusing on your mindset and how this can help you create a more desirable outcome. How to be more positive and surround yourself with more like energy from the universe.
- If you like the article, please like and share it to help others you may know that need it.
- Please comment below to follow me, I would love to give you more helpful mindset topics related to work experience.
- If you feel like you need to make a change before you spiral out of control, then reach out to me for a FREE strategy call. You can message me or follow me and respond to my blog notification emails.
The secret to your success or failures lies within your mastery of your spiritual energy supply. Take control of it today, by understanding how it works and when to take action before it controls you.